What a fun summer we have had. We finally got the backyard done, just days before the reunion. Don worked so hard and did such a beautiful job. It added so much fun to our already finished home.
Each night before the children went to bed I read them bed time stories. I think I enjoyed it more than the children did.
These are some of the pinewood derby cars that were entered at our annual Cheney pinewood derby. Each person created their own design. We had some very clever entrees.
Another highlight of the reunion was our Hawaiian Luau. The parents had so much fun watching the children dance and play.
By the time the reunion was over we all felt so fortunate to be a part of this wonderful family. Each person plays such an important part and is loved and appreciated. How proud we are as parents to see our children grow up and marry such dynamic spouse's. They are all raising such obedient and loving children. It makes being a grandparent so much fun.
Thanks to all of you for your hard work in making our summer great!!!!!



3 comments:
Hey, you posted!!! We'd given up all hope :o)
I can't wait to see you when you stop by on your trip--my kids miss you so much already!
Love you! Keep blogging!
Wasn't that fun!?! Those pictures have already been looked at over and over again! You two put so much into that week and boy did it turn out wonderful! We wish it were quarterly instead of annually!! We love you!!
hey there! it's jessica (kirk and teresa's daughter)... would you mind emailing me your address so I can send you a baby announcement? captionmoroni@yahoo.com
Post a Comment