Friday, August 1, 2008
Just signed up
I finally decided that it was time to start our own blog. It seems that all of the children have one and we certainly don't want to be left behind. This summer is a busy one for our little family. We have decided to take on building our own pool and deck. Then we have to redo the sprinkling system and sod the yard. All before the reunion which is this month. That means lots of late hours for Don and sore muscles. We will both be so glad to have the work done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Hooray!! Look at you guys being all trendy--way to follow the crowd.
The pool looks so fun, we can't wait!!!!!!
Oh ya, we fall into peer pressure really easily. ;-D
Hi Sis. Cheney! It's so fun that you have a blog. I don't know if you remember me or not? I'm Angie Queen, now Thompson...Cristeen and I were friends back in Ohio. It's definitely been a long time since I spent the night at your house when I was 16 I think! Good luck with the new blog!
Oh, yay! It's the Cheneys!!! It's so nice to "see" you here! This is Krista (Richmond) Norton - I'll have to send you an invite to our family blog, but I don't have your email address - could you send me an email (krista.norton at gmail.com)? I'm so glad you're online!!! :-)
my mom and dad started one, too after we began our blogging. i think there's still only one entry there. lol. we love you! -jessica richter/ richmond
Post a Comment